Always striving toward excellence, jflabel has developed to be a market-driven and customer-oriented enterprise. We focus on strengthening the capabilities of scientific research and completing service businesses. We have set up a customer service department to better provide customers with prompt services including order tracking notice. multipurpose paper We promise that we provide every customer with high-quality products including multipurpose paper and comprehensive services. If you want to know more details, we are glad to tell you.jflabel prides itself in utilizing the latest design standards and following the current CAD design trend to ensure the best possible product design. Rest assured that we are constantly updating our design concept to provide the best possible solution for our customers.
Copy paper, also known as printing paper, is the most consumed material in electrostatic copiers, and it is the embodiment of copy quality. The copy paper I have seen is in a pack, the national standard on the market is 500 sheets per pack, and some businesses pack 400 sheets. Copy paper is used most frequently in daily work. The quality of copy paper will directly affect the speed of work efficiency and the beauty of text. We recommend a nine-page copy paper that we commonly use. Wood pulp, smooth and thick without jamming.
Regarding the specifications of electrostatic copy paper and copy paper, it can be divided into A4, A3, 16K, B5, B4, A5, A6 certificate paper, etc. according to size, A4 is a more commonly used model, and other specifications are not commonly used, and can be divided by weight. Divided into 70g, 80g, 100, 120g, if it is thicker, it is not copy paper.
When we buy copy paper, we mainly refer to the following aspects: thickness, density, stiffness, and luminosity. When these four degrees are achieved, we will buy copy paper that suits us. Everyone uses different places, and the requirements for paper are also different. Some should use good paper, and some should be simple and usable. Thickness refers to the number of grams we usually say, density refers to the thickness of the paper, the denser and finer the better, stiffness refers to the texture hardness of the paper, high stiffness, the paper is hard, luminosity refers to The surface finish of the paper.
Fully automatic copy paper production equipment, the daily output can reach 50 tons
1. How far is your factory from the airport?
It only takes 25 minutes by car or subway
2. Where is your factory located?
Jinfeng Paper Co., Ltd., No. 7 Laowu Front Street, Yongping Street, Baiyun District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province
3. If OEM is acceptable?
Of course.We accept a large number of OEM and ODM processing
4. Do you provide sample? Free or charge?
Yes,Sample is free but you need to pay for shipping
5. What is your MOQ?
Different products have different requirements, please consult customer service
6. How long is your delivery time?
It usually takes 1-3 days except for special circumstances.please consult customer service
1. Abundant resources of raw material suppliers: The company has established good purchase channels with many well-known brands of materials at home and abroad. For example, Avery Denni. Zhejiang Guanhao. Zhongshan Fuzhou. UPM.APP Jinguang Group. Chennai. Ming Group and so on. Complete variety. Quality assurance. Sufficient supply!
2. The product chain is complete: It has 12-color +3 full-rotation flexographic printing presses suitable for large-volume production and intermittent PS printing presses for small orders. Provide a full range of services for all types of customers
3. 20 years of industry experience: for every customer who has a need for personalized customized products, from professional design, selection of good materials, precision processing to finished goods.
4. Geographical advantage. The company is located in Guangzhou, the southern gate of China, which is a thousand-year-old business capital. It is extremely convenient for air and sea transportation. Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport is only 20 kilometers away. Guangzhou Huangpu Port and Guangzhou Nansha Port are available by sea. Two major ports.