Purpose: blue barcode label
Brand Name: OEM
Type: Color Sticker
Custom Orders: Accepted
Usage: Promotion, Supermarket, Grocery Store, Exhibition
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Industrial Use: Commercial and Shopping
Product name: self-adhesive label paper and thermal roll label stickers for food
Color: pure white, OEM printing, customized
Face paper: thermal paper, thermal transfer paper, coated paper, PP label
Glassine: White, Yellow, Blue, OEM Printing
Glue: water-based glue, hot melt glue, detachable
Print images: up to 7 years
Uses: supermarkets, electronic scale printers, shipping labels
Now barcode labels are widely used, and jflabel barcode label stickers are also born accordingly. Printer-printed label barcodes are commonly used in all walks of life. Printing barcode labels can design the internal pattern of the label, and the barcode content is printed on the actual carrier on the label paper. The biggest difference between barcode labels and ordinary labels is the difference in material.
Food labels: including health product stickers, bread labels, food labels, food canned labels, food bottle labels, edible oil labels and fruit label stickers. The characteristics of food labels are waterproof, oil-proof, not easy to fall off, clear printing, bright color and non-fading, smooth surface, uniform thickness, good gloss and flexibility. Food labels are suitable for all kinds of edible oil bottles, all kinds of food glass bottles and plastic bottles, all kinds of food canned bottles, all kinds of food packaging, all kinds of bread packaging, etc. And the post-processing of the label can be done: lamination (bright film, sub-film), oiling (varnish, lino), bronzing (various colors plus laser) bump, partial UV, embossing, etc.
For printing barcode labels, you can choose different printing methods according to the material of the inserted label paper. There are two printing methods for printing barcode labels: one is thermal printing and the other is thermal transfer. The thermal printing method does not use carbon ribbon (carbon ribbon), but directly prints one-dimensional code, two-dimensional code, text, pattern, etc. on the label material. It has special label paper - thermal paper. Thermal paper is a processed paper, generally divided into three layers, from the bottom layer to the upper layer, namely: paper base, thermal coating, protective layer. When printing thermal barcode labels, it does not use any medium such as carbon ribbon, but directly heats the print head to generate a chemical reaction on the thermal paper to generate graphics.
1. How far is your factory from the airport?
It only takes 25 minutes by car or subway
2. Where is your factory located?
Jinfeng Paper Co., Ltd., No. 7 Laowu Front Street, Yongping Street, Baiyun District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province
3. If OEM is acceptable?
Of course.We accept a large number of OEM and ODM processing
4. Do you provide sample? Free or charge?
Yes,Sample is free but you need to pay for shipping
5. What is your MOQ?
Different products have different requirements, please consult customer service
6. How long is your delivery time?
It usually takes 1-3 days except for special circumstances.please consult customer service
1. Abundant resources of raw material suppliers: The company has established good purchase channels with many well-known brands of materials at home and abroad. For example, Avery Denni. Zhejiang Guanhao. Zhongshan Fuzhou. UPM.APP Jinguang Group. Chennai. Ming Group and so on. Complete variety. Quality assurance. Sufficient supply!
2. The product chain is complete: It has 12-color +3 full-rotation flexographic printing presses suitable for large-volume production and intermittent PS printing presses for small orders. Provide a full range of services for all types of customers
3. 20 years of industry experience: for every customer who has a need for personalized customized products, from professional design, selection of good materials, precision processing to finished goods.
4. Geographical advantage. The company is located in Guangzhou, the southern gate of China, which is a thousand-year-old business capital. It is extremely convenient for air and sea transportation. Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport is only 20 kilometers away. Guangzhou Huangpu Port and Guangzhou Nansha Port are available by sea. Two major ports.
With 20 years of manufacturing experence, we always provide customers with reliable quality product !