Usage: barcode label
Brand Name: OEM
Custom Orders: Accepted
Use: Promotions, Supermarkets, Groceries, Exhibitions
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Industrial Use: Business & Shopping
Product name: self-adhesive label paper and thermal roll label stickers for food
Color: pure white, OEM printing, customized
Face paper: thermal paper, thermal transfer paper, coated paper, PP label
Glassine: White, Yellow, Blue, OEM printing
Glue: water-based glue, hot melt, removable
Print images: up to 7 years
Usage: supermarket, electronic scale printer, shipping label
Thermal paper is a printing paper specially used for thermal printers and thermal fax machines. Its quality directly affects the printing quality and storage time, and even affects the service life of printers and fax machines. Many users do not know how to identify the quality of thermal paper, which provides convenience for many merchants to keep low-quality thermal paper, causing losses to users. Light storage time is shortened, handwriting is blurred, and heavy damage to the printer. This article tells you how to identify the pros and cons of thermal paper, so as not to be fooled again. Thermal printing paper is generally divided into three layers, the bottom layer is the paper base, the second layer is the thermal coating, and the third layer is the protective layer. The thermal coating or protective layer mainly affects its quality.
If the coating of the thermal paper is not uniform, it will cause the printing to be dark in some places and light in some places, and the printing quality will be significantly reduced. If the chemical formula of the thermal coating is unreasonable, the storage time of the printing paper will be changed. Very short, good printing paper can be stored for 5 years after printing (under normal temperature and avoid direct sunlight), and now there are long-lasting thermal paper that can be stored for 10 years, but if the formula of the thermal coating is unreasonable , may only be kept for a few months.
The protective coating is also critical for the storage time after printing. It can absorb part of the light that causes the thermal coating to react chemically, slow down the deterioration of the printing paper, and protect the thermal components of the printer from damage, but if the protective coating The uneven layer will not only greatly reduce the protection of the thermal coating, but even the fine particles of the protective coating will fall off during the printing process, rubbing the thermal components of the printer, resulting in damage to the thermal components of the printing.
1. How far is your factory from the airport?
It only takes 25 minutes by car or subway
2. Where is your factory located?
Jinfeng Paper Co., Ltd., No. 7 Laowu Front Street, Yongping Street, Baiyun District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province
3. If OEM is acceptable?
Of course.We accept a large number of OEM and ODM processing
4. Do you provide sample? Free or charge?
Yes,Sample is free but you need to pay for shipping
5. What is your MOQ?
Different products have different requirements, please consult customer service
6. How long is your delivery time?
It usually takes 1-3 days except for special circumstances.please consult customer service
1. Abundant resources of raw material suppliers: The company has established good purchase channels with many well-known brands of materials at home and abroad. For example, Avery Denni. Zhejiang Guanhao. Zhongshan Fuzhou. UPM.APP Jinguang Group. Chennai. Ming Group and so on. Complete variety. Quality assurance. Sufficient supply!
2. The product chain is complete: It has 12-color +3 full-rotation flexographic printing presses suitable for large-volume production and intermittent PS printing presses for small orders. Provide a full range of services for all types of customers
3. 20 years of industry experience: for every customer who has a need for personalized customized products, from professional design, selection of good materials, precision processing to finished goods.
4. Geographical advantage. The company is located in Guangzhou, the southern gate of China, which is a thousand-year-old business capital. It is extremely convenient for air and sea transportation. Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport is only 20 kilometers away. Guangzhou Huangpu Port and Guangzhou Nansha Port are available by sea. Two major ports.
With 20 years of manufacturing experence, we always provide customers with reliable quality product !