Place of Origin: GuangZhou CN
Minimum order quantity: 100 roll
Material Science: Thermal paper
Packing: Shrink film packaging
Delivery time: within 1day
Transaction mode: T/T
Direct thermal label has a chemical layer applied to a paper or synthetic base that is activated by heat. When the label is printed through a direct thermal printer, the small elements on the printer heat up and activate parts of the chemical layer to create the image required. They can be suitable for direct thermal label printers, weight scale printers, barcode printers, mobile printers, EPOS printers, and PDA terminals.
jflabel is a leading label roll product supplier in China. With large printing equipment and dozens of die-cutting machines in our factory, label rolls are highly customized products capable of handling a wide variety of different shapes, sizes, materials and prints available.
Now barcode labels are widely used, and jflabel barcode label stickers are also born accordingly. Printer-printed label barcodes are commonly used in all walks of life. Printing barcode labels can design the internal pattern of the label, and the barcode content is printed on the actual carrier on the label paper. The biggest difference between barcode labels and ordinary labels is the difference in material.
Barcode printers are also known as label printers. Barcode printers only support roll paper, and roll paper labels can be single-row, double-row or triple-row. The type of label paper used is limited by the printing format (print width) of the printer. The selected label stock size cannot exceed the maximum print width of the printer. Therefore, when purchasing a printer or label paper, be sure to pay attention to the printing width of the printer.
For printing barcode labels, you can choose different printing methods according to the material of the inserted label paper. There are two printing methods for printing barcode labels: one is thermal printing and the other is thermal transfer. The thermal printing method does not use carbon ribbon (carbon ribbon), but directly prints one-dimensional code, two-dimensional code, text, pattern, etc. on the label material. It has special label paper - thermal paper. Thermal paper is a processed paper, generally divided into three layers, from the bottom layer to the upper layer, namely: paper base, thermal coating, protective layer. When printing thermal barcode labels, it does not use any medium such as carbon ribbon, but directly heats the print head to generate a chemical reaction on the thermal paper to generate graphics.
1. How far is your factory from the airport?
It only takes 25 minutes by car or subway
2. Where is your factory located?
Jinfeng Paper Co., Ltd., No. 7 Laowu Front Street, Yongping Street, Baiyun District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province
3. If OEM is acceptable?
Of course.We accept a large number of OEM and ODM processing
4. Do you provide sample? Free or charge?
Yes,Sample is free but you need to pay for shipping
5. What is your MOQ?
Different products have different requirements, please consult customer service
6. How long is your delivery time?
It usually takes 1-3 days except for special circumstances.please consult customer service
1. Abundant resources of raw material suppliers: The company has established good purchase channels with many well-known brands of materials at home and abroad. For example, Avery Denni. Zhejiang Guanhao. Zhongshan Fuzhou. UPM.APP Jinguang Group. Chennai. Ming Group and so on. Complete variety. Quality assurance. Sufficient supply!
2. The product chain is complete: It has 12-color +3 full-rotation flexographic printing presses suitable for large-volume production and intermittent PS printing presses for small orders. Provide a full range of services for all types of customers
3. 20 years of industry experience: for every customer who has a need for personalized customized products, from professional design, selection of good materials, precision processing to finished goods.
4. Geographical advantage. The company is located in Guangzhou, the southern gate of China, which is a thousand-year-old business capital. It is extremely convenient for air and sea transportation. Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport is only 20 kilometers away. Guangzhou Huangpu Port and Guangzhou Nansha Port are available by sea. Two major ports.
With 20 years of manufacturing experence, we always provide customers with reliable quality product !